Coming to Hotel Omm means coming to Barcelona. A gastronomic hotel open to the city.
“Hotel Omm, in the heart of Barcelona’s Paseo de Gracia, is a meeting point that puts the city and its people within reach. It’s about innovation, design, modernity, cuisine, entertainment, comfort and luxury. Everything we love about Barcelona embodied in a vibrant hotel.
When we opened in 2003 there wasn’t a hotel like we wanted in Barcelona that had the signature Grupo Tragaluz characteristics. Our philosophy focuses on taking care of details, pampering our clients and creating quality and cozy spaces with great design without sacrificing personality. The search for new ideas and different concepts, creativity, coherence and honesty are found throughout all Grupo Tragaluz properties”.
Rosa Maria Esteva, owner of Hotel Omm and cofounder of Grupo Tragaluz
Barcelona native and the force behind Grupo Tragaluz, Rosa Maria Esteva launched her career in 1986 when she opened the Mordisco restaurant together with her son and business partner, Tomas Tarruella. Rosa Maria started on her path to becoming the successful entrepreneur she is today with the sole ambition to turn her restaurant into a success. Guided by her drive and creativity, Rosa Maria’s dedication to her work has been a fundamental part of her life for the past 25 years, during which she has formed a restaurant group that, with 18 restaurants and a hotel, employs more than 800 people. At the same time, her strong personality has left its mark on the evolution of Grupo Tragaluz: Rosa Maria is imaginative and consistent, a fighter and a perfectionist. A tireless entrepreneur, she avoids clichés and trusts her imagination and enthusiasm to turn her thoughts and ideas into reality.
Some customer’s reviews:
- “Our stay at Hotel Omm was exceptional. The service was outstanding, the room very comfortable, and the food was amazing”
- “Excellent service!!!!We \’ll come back as soon as possible!”
- “The BEST hotel I have stayed in for a long time. Just about perfect. Thank you!”
- “This was the third time I visited Hotel Omm and it was terrific again.”
- “A beautifully designed yet comfortable hotel. Very unique. Perfect for the shopping district and only 20 minutes walk from the old town. Service impeccable – very charming and friendly staff. Spa fabulous – we loved the water circuit. And the views from our room and the rooftop terrace were great.”